Princess asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Is it funny that every Trumpette says "Les Parmas is an indicted felon!" but forget to tell the reason why he is?

He gave illegal campaign funding to Republican election campaigns, including Trump.

Those are his crimes.

Be honest. If this guy came forward with these accusations against Obama would you think they were serious enough to impeach Obama?

" Mr. Parmas , Were you offered a reduced sentence or any other consideration in exchange for your testimony ? "

Who indicted him? Who is going to give him a sweetheart deal if he testifies against Trump? 

The answer is NY DEMOCRATS.  What is worse is that Parnas already told a LIE about Nunes being in Vienna. 

So we are clear here.  YOU keep saying the LIE constantly about "dirt" on Biden. CONSTANTLY you tell that lie. 

Now IFFFF I thought that the NY DEMOCRATS would prosecute Parnas to the FULLEST extent of the law, if he told ONE lie about Trump.... then I would have no issue with Parnas testifying.  BUT, Parnas already lied about Nunes. I do NOT trust you leftists. 

And the idiotic crap Parnas said??? COME ON. He was NOT in constant communication with Trump or Pence. That is just a ridiculous lie. Beyond absurd, yet you leftists not only lapped it all up, but are trying to cut a deal with Parnas to tell lies on Trump.

BUT, do you want to know the truth??? The TRUTH is that YOU CAUSED ALL OF THIS.  YOU DID!!!!

Sorry that you don't like this, but when YOU claimed the LIE that Trump colluded with Russia, Trump let loose Guilliani. I want MY lawyer to do EVERYTHING and look under EVERY ROCK and do WHATEVER it takes to clear my good name if I am innocent. 

Do you really think you would say to Guilliani.... hey, don't look into Ukraine, don't track down these things.... ignore anyone who gives you any information. NOOOOO. I would let my lawyer loose. I would release the dogs of war. Guilliani is a war dog. YOU started the war. 

• Murzy

He funneled foreign money.

• Jerome

Fits the pattern all too well.

He is convicted. Trump and associates are not.

You 👀 both do the same things. One is good the other bad.

Even if true, BOTH ARE WRONG.

Convictions are not the only criteria you use to gage criminality..........

Assault, mail fraud, illegal wire transfer..... And thats only what I could find in a quick search

Trump could shoot a witness in court and his supporters wouldn’t care.

This is exactly how criminal conspiracies work. When those who acted out get caught, they then turn in the 'shot caller'. In this case, Donald Trump.