Do sports need to be boycotted?

The answer is yes, do not even wait another minute. What they get paid is ridiculous and is charged to the fan. Not only that. these rich greed filled hearts are cheating in every sport there is. screwing the bettors daily. One is a moron to bet anymore. Supporting this garbage is satanistic.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Illegal betting and shaving of points in sports is a prime example of unfettered capitalistic greed at work. Which is why the capitalist economic model cannot work without some "invisible hand" moderating the effects of the greed that drives the profit motive.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

It has to stop now. Greed is ruining it for the majority. They are already-millionaires or even billionaires, yet have to cheat for more. 

The stock markets are just as bad--greed run.

The RICH are ruining it all for most.

• 1 month ago

Satanistic, my azz.

If you want to boycott sports, go ahead. No one is forcing you to spend any money. But suggesting that they are all greedy cheaters is just too stupid to comment on.

• zeno
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Pro sports need to go away as too many men

Waste time on them while neglecting their kids

And too many young men get injured for life

Trying to become pro athletes. We need healthier exercise without these full contact injuries

And we need more time spent with our kids

And families. Let's get back to traditional family

Values. Become more frugal with how we spend

Our time and money.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

So don't watch.

Who are you to say what people should do with their money.  Actors get paid a lot as well.  Who do you think pays for it?  I hope you aren't watching TV or going to the movies.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Don't watch sports or go to any games.  That's what I do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.