Why are Atheist so ungrateful?

Jesus died on the cross for your sins and you deny it. That is what i call ungrateful.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Why should we be grateful to a psychopath.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

blah blah blah................

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

are they really?

• 1 month ago

Osiris died so you can emanate his rising to new life through imitative magic and live with him in his kingdom after death - and yet you deny him. That's what *I* call ungrateful!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Marco
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Have you thanked the lovely Goddess Bastet for blessing your household and bringing peace to your family? If not, how ungrateful. 

At least praise the orange sprites for making delicious orange juice. Without them, oranges would just be plain peanuts. The orange sprites turn them into oranges. 

• Liz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Well, even Jesus experience ingratitude during his ministry on earth. When we read about Jesus’ healing of the ten lepers, we should take to heart the lesson implied by his question: “Where, then, are the other nine?” The ingratitude that was manifested by the nine is a serious shortcoming.

• Jea
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Better question, why are snowflake christians so intimidated by the truth?  Why must you make things up all day long?  Truth not good enough for you?

• 1 month ago

Oh goody. Now I can sin all I want and not have to worry about it.

• 1 month ago

OK. You're right. I'll convert to Hinduism since you don't have a problem with them not being grateful.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

jesus is imaginary.  I don't owe gratitude to something that is non-existent.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.