Why are Atheist so ungrateful?

Jesus died on the cross for your sins and you deny it. That is what i call ungrateful.

Why should we be grateful to a psychopath.

blah blah blah................

• Cowboy

are they really?

Osiris died so you can emanate his rising to new life through imitative magic and live with him in his kingdom after death - and yet you deny him. That's what *I* call ungrateful!

• Marco

Have you thanked the lovely Goddess Bastet for blessing your household and bringing peace to your family? If not, how ungrateful. 

At least praise the orange sprites for making delicious orange juice. Without them, oranges would just be plain peanuts. The orange sprites turn them into oranges. 

• Liz

Well, even Jesus experience ingratitude during his ministry on earth. When we read about Jesus’ healing of the ten lepers, we should take to heart the lesson implied by his question: “Where, then, are the other nine?” The ingratitude that was manifested by the nine is a serious shortcoming.

• Jea

Better question, why are snowflake christians so intimidated by the truth?  Why must you make things up all day long?  Truth not good enough for you?

Oh goody. Now I can sin all I want and not have to worry about it.

OK. You're right. I'll convert to Hinduism since you don't have a problem with them not being grateful.

jesus is imaginary.  I don't owe gratitude to something that is non-existent.