promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
amy
Lv 4
amy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

T or F: Women have married men only for money ?

For centuries women have suffered violence , abuse, hatred and misogyny from men. The only reason why we continued to marry men is money 

Or else we have no interest in them at all ... or else they are crazy af lol

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh yes. Ask Melanoma Trump.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Vicki
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

False. If and when I get married I'm going to marry for love. I don't care about the financials, I got me thanks. I care about whether I love you, you love me. Whether you will support me emotionally, like I will you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Then what you're saying is considering what kind of women you are and what you'll do for a buck, marriage is just a matter of price negotiation?  Tired of street corners then?

And by the way, gold digging is not political, cupcake.  Wrong category.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Some men are violent monsters, some women are manipulative using monsters. They both, put up with each other, mutually. That is often marriage, even in the 21st century. It's like an extreme version of "settling" on what you can get. Quite a lot of people are willing to put up with hell, just to survive. Which is reality. Crazy af? Yes, but most people lost their minds as soon as they were dropped in the deep end of the real world. Which is the majority of the human race, the working class, or those even lower down the ladder. Love is most often only a child's version of marriage and relationships. Most people only seek to use each other. Also, no interest? Well that defies how breeding works, if you see things that way, you might be a lesbian.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Some do. Not all.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Men marry women for sex

Women marry men for money

Sounds like a even trade off

• 2 months ago

I have been married twice. The first time, I had some money but not a lot. The second time, was after financial setbacks but I am roaring back financially, with a great partner who makes what I make and genuinely works hard.

• 2 months ago

Often times, women kill their husbands for the money.....Guys, they make sex dolls. Get your program straight, like me.

• The is false because of the word "only". Many women also work too

• Stan
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

There is a reason it's referred to as the "world's oldest profession"

Animals do it too. We're no different.

Fortunately for me I have evolved beyond the need for an intimate romantic partner.

It is an extremely liberating experinece. The only down side to it is not having soneone to help pay the bills but otherwise I wouldn't have someone sharing my bed again if you put a gun to my head.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.