By definition, God cannot be attributed with insanity if He is bent on destroying the US and UK. But what are you going to do about it?

Nowhere, does the Bible describe God as being "insane" because He destroyed countless lives during the Great Flood, destruction of Sodom, and the invasion of Canaan etc.

Nor has God been attributed with insanity for destroying many more lives in the future Tribulation, which will wipe out most of the earth's inhabitants.

Thus, for the reasons stated God cannot be attributed with insanity if He is bent on destroying the US and UK.

Consequently, God cannot be attributed at all with insanity, which is a human attribute, but God is not a human, by definition.

So what are you going to do about it?

• Gloria
    Favorite Answer

Supposing you were an animal farmer and some of your animals became rabid, would you be insane for destroying the rabid ones to keep the others from becoming rabid also.  I rest my case..

• Lv 7

the Tribulation is not God's doing.

also, God had a reason for all of the things he did, so insanity doesn't even entery into it, as that would imply He did it with no reason.

but those who haven't read the WHOLE Bible would not understand...

• Cowboy

Let's have that definition for God - and give 3 examples....

• Liz

Why not take a look at the article on the website below.

Source(s): wol.jw.org/g93 11/8 Is Jehovah a War God?

Destroying people is not insane, it's evil. There's a big difference between insanity and evil.

I'm going to correct the poor grammar:  Insanity cannot be attributed to God.

"But what are you going to do about it?"

• What am I going to do?

So, I am going to kick your groin, because you're a Sunni Muslim and a disgrace to civilisation.

By definition, no gods exist. So you're right, he also cannot be insane.

• Monica Coughlin certainly does exist, because you shagged her, although you pretended that you didn't do it. LOL