Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

will i ever find the one and settle down?

im almost 40. female and alone. Ive had plenty of relationships long term that have failed badly and now im content with just myself. Tho im afraid i will never have a family and find a partner and settle down. Any advice? dating these days is so hard and confusing

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am around your age, and I am a single male.

How bad do you want to find a partner, settle down, and start a family?

If you are not willing to do anything about your current situation then you may end up spending the rest of your life alone.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

As we get older it become ore difficult. However, it's not the end of the world. You've still got a pretty decent chance of finding that right guy for you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

of course you will!! if you want to find someone you will. im probably not entitled to answer this question given that i am only 16, but i would join a club or something to try and meet new people. 

• R L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I am in the same age group...i am a single dad and put my physical and emotional needs on hold to raise him now I am seeing the "dating game" just sucks..so much games and drama.....believe in who and what you are as a woman and dont settle is my best advice....look for a man who is open and honest and will communicate in those bounds.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sounds like you will be an old maid forever.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.