Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

will i ever find the one and settle down?

im almost 40. female and alone. Ive had plenty of relationships long term that have failed badly and now im content with just myself. Tho im afraid i will never have a family and find a partner and settle down. Any advice? dating these days is so hard and confusing

I am around your age, and I am a single male.

How bad do you want to find a partner, settle down, and start a family?

If you are not willing to do anything about your current situation then you may end up spending the rest of your life alone.

As we get older it become ore difficult. However, it's not the end of the world. You've still got a pretty decent chance of finding that right guy for you.

of course you will!! if you want to find someone you will. im probably not entitled to answer this question given that i am only 16, but i would join a club or something to try and meet new people. 

• R L

I am in the same age group...i am a single dad and put my physical and emotional needs on hold to raise him now I am seeing the "dating game" just sucks..so much games and drama.....believe in who and what you are as a woman and dont settle is my best advice....look for a man who is open and honest and will communicate in those bounds.

Sounds like you will be an old maid forever.