Is there any Phone apps where you can genuinely talk to ghosts?

• Sam

The app I use I can talk to aliens only, not ghosts.  Sorry I cant help.

Of course not. Or are you the kind of person who believes that you can use your iPhone to see in X-Ray vision??

• milly1 month agoReport

HA! I am 1 of themmm 😇

Ghosts don't exist and so certainly don't use phones. 

So any app claiming to offer that service is a rip-off.

But if you don't believe me, then may I instead interest you in the purchase of some lovely magic beans? To keep them fresh and safe from thieves I've cunningly hidden them in a tin which says "Heinz" and which looks exactly like a tin of their baked beans. But you and I know better. Very cheap for magic beans at just $15 per can plus shipping via magic carpet ;)

• Robsteriark
      1 month agoReport

Of course it does. That's why I offered it as a delivery option. Also because delivery by witches riding brooms is far less reliable as the beans fall off the broomstick too easily.

Lol of course not, ghosts aren’t real, nobody has been able to prove they’re real. Do you really think an app would be able to do this even though there is no proof of it?

• felicity1 month agoReport

No hah. Just hopeful.