Do you find it troubling that Trump trusts the word of Vladimir Putin over the word of US Intelligence Agencies?

"I said, 'did you [Putin] do it?' And he said no, I did not. Absolutely not. I then asked him a second time in a totally different way. He said absolutely not."

— Donald Trump, speaking to Reuters in July 2017

The U.S. intelligence community has concluded that Putin orchestrated a campaign of cyber attacks on Democratic political organizations and leaks of stolen material, in order to influence the election in favor of Trump.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/...

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump could shoot the whistleblower in court and his supporters wouldn’t find it troubling.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He rarely takes advice from the experts.

• That's funny...you guys didn't trust the fact that our intelligence agencies found General Crater to be an imminent threat.

• That's a double-edged sword. Why did Trump trust the intelligence community on Soleimani but not on Putin?

• 1 month ago

You mean the intelligence agencies that said Saddam had WMD? Or the ones that worked with the FBI and Obama administration to get the FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign? Or maybe the one that said Salemani was planning imminent attacks of US facilities and people? BTW, that was 2.5 years ago and is OLD news.

• ...Show all comments
    • bil
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

No Euro and 'American Democrat companies furnished Saddam his poison gas components. Reagan was an Actor governor and president and was never in the Democrat genocide business.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • humpty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What else could we expect of the Donald? I have despised him for forty years, and his election proves his party has no morals or integrity.

• 1 month ago

Of course, but that's because I am a freedom loving American, not some brain dead cult follower of some loathsome banana republic dictator wannabe.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We all find it very troubling...even many of his supporters would find it a problem if they were honest with themselves...the thing is they go along with everything he does at the cost of their own conscience. They sold their soul, cheaply, at a garage sale, for 25 cents and a dirty old MAGA hat.

• Harry Butts
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

I'd say you sold your brain, but nobody would spend any money on that trash.  I keep trying to find where Trump says he believed Putin, but it doesn't exist, except in your feeble intellects.

• 1 month ago

I just get on here for the entertainment.

• 1 month ago

LOL. Not at all!!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The CIA used to do LSD experiments on people for mind control purposes.

• bil
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Including the UNA Bomber.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.