Why should you be sensitive to the sensitivities of others if they are strangers/outsiders and they are not your people at all?

Why should you be concerned about the welfare of others if they are strangers/outsiders and you have no sympathy whatsoever for the survival of people who are not yours?

Because they are not your people you have every right to kill them en masse.

As you have no sympathy at all, none whatsoever.

But if I have no sympathy for their lives what are you going to do about it?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

This is a super edgy view and all, and you're free to live it (minus the killing obviously), but there's a common pitfall for this type of gen z conservative: You probably do actually care what people think. You did type this out after all. 

And when people respond the way you want them to -- "haha triggered!" -- they'll gradually cut you out of social circles, even family gatherings, and suddenly you're getting mad at "your people" for not putting up with you. 

Because while the internet is full of social outcasts who like to rant and troll people, in real life it's actually kind of a bummer. 

Honestly if you don't grow out of this in a few years, it's probably just a way of cutting your losses from not having a social life regardless -- "oh yeah? well I don't care about you anyway!" 

I don't have a solution for that, but I do want to put to rest the idea that this worldview is cool or worldly.

• ...Show all comments
    • This deprecatory essay is clearly intended as propaganda to further your country's agenda.

But the facts are clearly twisted, distorted and subjective for the sake of propaganda.

Jew bastard. You should be exterminated from off the face of the earth.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Well... you could kill your self and never have to deal with any of it... just saying...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.