I've been dealing with anxiety and depression. I've consciously made no effort to peruse a girlfriend and I feel I'm stuck in a rut.?

Im 25 and My name is Bryan. My last girlfriend and I were together for 4 years, she had some pretty serious issues, BPSD, PTSD, NPD  just to name a few, i understood to a degree, my having some issues myself. Self esteem issues, social anxiety, depression to name a few. Anyways to jump to the point it became an abusive relationship. On her part. I have scars I can never get rid of from  her. She broke My nose, gave me a black eye, I could go on. It all started when she slapped my once and I just took it and it was like at that moment she realized I'm not going to punch a woman. And before you say it walking away didn't help. And she was so manipulative if we were bickering in public she would randomly flinch (insinuating I'd hit her before which I'd never.) Regardless this was about 3.5 years ago. I'd stopped looking. I litterally moved from a city of  1.3 million, to less than 8 thousand. Been coasting off my savings and not going out much. But I'm tired of being alone. No-one to talk to about anything. Not caring what day it is. But now im afraid to get back into dating. But dunno how. All the cliche B.S. like I've never been on a date before. Before her i

had my fair share of girlfriend's I was confident, outgoing, But it all kinda diminished. I know its a broad question. But does anybody have any advice on getting back into dating or even making friends at that. It's just been me and my cat Sophie. Anything would be much appreciated.

I'm sorry you had to go through that.I'd honestly just advice you to go to a therapist to help with your anxiety and depression. I think you should start by making a few friendships with just people you work with or renew friendships with people you used to know but lost contact with. And just invite them to do something together. That will be a good start for now. And you've done it before, you had a good social life before you met her according to you so you'll be able to do it again. And for dating, you'll find someone. Just don't rush it right now.

Work on plans for the future. Catch an Anthony Robbins video on youtube./