How much is my rohm 22lr 8 shot worth ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Harry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It depends on what kind of sucker you find or what type of buyback deal some city in your state offers 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

honestly you could likely get 100 for it, rohm is not a quality company, and 22lrs arent really that sought after 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would say around $325 to $400. Rohm handguns were made by FN for many

years and sold in the USA.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

this is a cheap German maker so not very much

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • BBean
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

To be used as a .22lr could be worth a reasonable price to you, but to a collector of Saturday Night Specials it may bring more than market price...if... the collector doesn`t already own one. May bring $75 in the right area if really nice and safe to fire.

I have a RG 23lr which as far as just delivering a bullet to a target does no more-no less than a S&W .22lr....just not as smooth of action and no resale.The Rohm 10 is a POS no matter what use or purpose.BTW, I WAS a SNS collector for a while and have most all of the 'Ring of Fire' pistols but lost interest because they failed to bring the prestige and status I expected.lol.

• 1 month ago

If it works and is in good shape- no missing parts.... $25 on a good day.

• ...Show all comments
    • Staap It
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Well, always better to throw down then to throw up : ) If you throw the wrong way it might leave a bad impression on your mind.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You'd have to pay somebody to take it off your hands.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.