How much is my rohm 22lr 8 shot worth ?

• Harry

It depends on what kind of sucker you find or what type of buyback deal some city in your state offers 

honestly you could likely get 100 for it, rohm is not a quality company, and 22lrs arent really that sought after 

I would say around $325 to $400. Rohm handguns were made by FN for many

years and sold in the USA.

• Robin

this is a cheap German maker so not very much

• BBean

To be used as a .22lr could be worth a reasonable price to you, but to a collector of Saturday Night Specials it may bring more than market price...if... the collector doesn`t already own one. May bring $75 in the right area if really nice and safe to fire.

I have a RG 23lr which as far as just delivering a bullet to a target does no more-no less than a S&W .22lr....just not as smooth of action and no resale.The Rohm 10 is a POS no matter what use or purpose.BTW, I WAS a SNS collector for a while and have most all of the 'Ring of Fire' pistols but lost interest because they failed to bring the prestige and status I expected.lol.

If it works and is in good shape- no missing parts.... $25 on a good day.

• Staap It
      1 month agoReport

Well, always better to throw down then to throw up : ) If you throw the wrong way it might leave a bad impression on your mind.

You'd have to pay somebody to take it off your hands.