Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

How can I hurt myself to get hospitalized but not die?

I need my parents to actually know what I go through, ive tried telling them but they don't believe me..

This is extreme.

have you considered talking to your school counselor to have them help you discuss this with your parents? Or a close relative or another adult you trust and respect?

• LAN

Throw yourself off a tall building.   Why should any one here care if you die or not Sophie.   All you do is continually spam variations of this same pity me crap over and over.  The world would be better without you in it. 

If you are too big a coward to do that then give all of us here a break and break all the bones in your hand with a hammer so we don't have to read your nonsense for a few weeks.

• Marc

Break a bone. It will get you to the er but it wont kill you

As this is in the mental health section I am assuming you mean getting into a mental hospital. Since you asked this question I'm assuming you are talking about harming yourself physically which is a sign of a serious mental health issue. You need to tell your therapist that you are having thoughts are self harm.

• LAN
      1 month agoReport

This is suicide Sophie.  She always posts this kind of attention whoring idiocy to beg to be noticed.