Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 3 months ago

Does he see me as a GF?

We've been dating and recently I asked him over text if I could tell my friends that he's my boyfriend. He replied, "No answer." But he has said he's dating only me. Then a few days later, he joked about us going to a strip club and I was like yea sure. (We haven't had sex yet though). Two days later we met for a date and he said "strip clubs aren't places to take girlfriend or boyfriend." So I'm confused? Does he see me as a GF?

Favorite Answer

You asked HIM and he said, No answer.  If he considered you a gf he would, 1. have said yes, and 2. not suggested taking you to a strip club.  A strip club is insulting to most women and most especially a gf.

Move on, this guy is not your bf.

Sounds like to me he is telling you that you're just a piece of meat he wants to hang.