Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

can they be best friends?

do you think a 16 year old girl and 16 year old boy can be friends without any sexual tension at all? even if they can do you think they will probably fall in love at some point?

Favorite Answer

Of course they can.

It's possible. There's no guarantee. If you "like" the guy, ask him out on a date....

In your question you fail to mention friendship. You can't be honest with yourself so you lie and treat sex as if it is a choice others choose for you.

I persuaded my best friend's twin brother to have sex with me. He eventually fell in love with me so I had to dump him... He'd started taking about marriage and kids; FFS we were only 15. (I found out later from his sister he had married and had 3 kids by 19. - OK two were twins. Lucky escape or what?)

• Kyle

why does everything have to be a romantic relationship?? yes they can be friends.