Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 month ago

Trump has attacked energy saving electronics, how stupid is that?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Because shifting to CFL light  in homes and to the most advanced linear fluorescents in office buildings, commercial outlets, and factories, and to LEDs in traffic lights would cut the world share of electricity used for lighting from 19 percent to 7 percent. This would save enough electricity to close 705 of the world’s 2,670 coal-fired plants. 

Source(s): "christain evangelist" think the shtigibbon was sent by god. They're very wrong.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nothing about the fat dotard should surprise anyone.  He's one of that ilk with whom if I ever find myself in agreement on ANY point, no matter how minute, I  

re-appraise my entire world view to determine how I could possibly have been so wrong.  He's THE LUDDITE of the Third Millennium personified.    

• Wow you are quite the snowflake.

• Biff
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The stupidity of an ageing reactionary in mental decline.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He's not too clever, is he, but, as another answerer says, he has shares in power generating companies...its always all about him...

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's not stupid if he's heavily invested in energy company stocks, looking for dividends and stock price increases. He doesn't care about what's beneficial for anyone or anything but his own wallet.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Fuçkwitted doesn't come close to describing him. Energy-saving light bulbs are bad for the planet? What a stupid çunt he is...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.