Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 month ago

Trump has attacked energy saving electronics, how stupid is that?

• ron h
    Favorite Answer

Because shifting to CFL light  in homes and to the most advanced linear fluorescents in office buildings, commercial outlets, and factories, and to LEDs in traffic lights would cut the world share of electricity used for lighting from 19 percent to 7 percent. This would save enough electricity to close 705 of the world’s 2,670 coal-fired plants. 

Source(s): "christain evangelist" think the shtigibbon was sent by god. They're very wrong.

Nothing about the fat dotard should surprise anyone.  He's one of that ilk with whom if I ever find myself in agreement on ANY point, no matter how minute, I  

re-appraise my entire world view to determine how I could possibly have been so wrong.  He's THE LUDDITE of the Third Millennium personified.    

• Wow you are quite the snowflake.

• Biff

The stupidity of an ageing reactionary in mental decline.

• Jack H

He's not too clever, is he, but, as another answerer says, he has shares in power generating companies...its always all about him...

It's not stupid if he's heavily invested in energy company stocks, looking for dividends and stock price increases. He doesn't care about what's beneficial for anyone or anything but his own wallet.

Fuçkwitted doesn't come close to describing him. Energy-saving light bulbs are bad for the planet? What a stupid çunt he is...