J asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 months ago

Is it possible/likely for a pregnancy to occur this way ? ?

I think it is best to start by saying I have extreme paranoia about literally anything. So this causes me to think of “worst case scenario” kind of things.

My boyfriend and I are NOT sexually active (I am a virgin) So, we’ve never had sexual intercourse or any sex at all for that matter. However, we did kiss about a week ago and he asked me to give him what everyone calls a “handjob” meaning I did touch his penis and he ejaculated a while after that. I didn’t touch his semen when he did finish but (remember extreme paranoia) I’m thinking what if some of it did manage to get on my hands or fingers? About 10 minutes after this happened we were just talking and then I went to my house which is about a 5-8 minute drive. When I got home I took off my work clothes and saluted my puppy and then I applied lotion on my legs and body before calling it a day and going to sleep but I went to use the bathroom first and I wasn’t really thinking but I touched my outer vagina just casually (not fingering or trying to gain any pleasure from it) then I urinated and brushed my teeth before going to bed. This all happened about two weeks before my period and currently Im waiting for it, I am not late yet but Im stressing out and I’m sure that could delay it. I just want to know if there is any possibility of pregnancy? I’m having some PMS symptoms but its like pregnancy and PMS symptoms are so similar, its hard to differentiate them. This is a totally serious question, thank you for any info! 

* not sure if this changes anything but I did take a Plan B pill contraceptive about 36 hours after I started being paranoid about it.

• Edna

You and your boyfriend ARE sexually active. You've given him hand-jobs. Hand-jobs are a part of sexual activity. "Sex" isn't just penetrative  intercourse.  There is absolutely NO chance you could be pregnant. In order for you to get pregnant, he has to put his penis inside you and ejaculate inside you. According to you, this didn't happen.  

You couldn't get pregnant from giving him a hand-job and getting semen on your hands either. Sperm cells can survive in the open air for less than 5 minutes. Before you finished talking with your boyfriend for 10 minutes, went home, saluted your puppy, touched yourself, etc., any sperm cells on your hand would have long since been dead. 

If you have extreme paranoia about almost anything, you're likely to be much MORE paranoid, now that you've taken Plan B for no reason. The hormones in that stuff mess up menstrual cycles big time! You might not have a menstrual period at all this month, and you might not have one next month either. If that happens, don't go getting any more paranoid and think you're pregnant.

Gee, so your school never taught anything about sex education and how someone gets pregnant?

give him oral and always swallow

Sperm can only survive for up to 20 minutes outside the human body 

• kelvin

well seeing as how you ask this daily it makes you a huge troll

• Dave

There is no way you could be pregnant. Sperm can not live that long and besides just because you touched yourself does not mean it could get inside you.

• Edna

That's right.  The vaginal opening isn't a yawning chasm that's standing open all the time. Sperm cells on the hands couldn't get into it. They can't walk!!.