Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Satanism does not say beat your children with a rod, or that gays shall be put to death. So, Satanism is superior to Christianity?

Favorite Answer

Satanism certainly treats humans better than Christianity does. But most of the Christians here have been taught that Satanists literally believe in their bad guy and sacrifice children and virgins on a regular basis, so don't expect them to see reason.

• Paul

Christian teaching doesn't say either of those things either.

• Mintee

so I am presuming that youve read the Satanist bible then to know that for a fact.. Ill bet you dont even know whats in it... lol 

If you choose to believe Satan when he tells you that, that's your God given right to do so. But I can tell you this much, Satan is a liar and he is the father of the lie.

(John 8:44)You are of your father the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks from his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies.

Great. So you found your 'god'. Good for you. And hey! Good luck with that.

I’d agree.  If you’re referring to Lavey satanism.  He was spot on about taking control of one’s destiny....self realization.

I regret that the copy of his Satanic Bible, which I only read a few chapters, had to leave the next morning after a sleep over.  

Isn’t it ironic that she also carried a very well worn Christian Bible?   I swear true story.  

A Religion being superior to another?

Well...Nations feel this way also.

So if Satanism is your thing (like as with anything)….

Go where your sail leads ya. btw...the "rod" has many purposes.

No perversion intended. Google the scripture and context if it really offends you.

I prefer my son the strike of my hand...verses the swipe of your axe.

By my hand he keeps his life....by your axe....his *** is grass.

No, actually as delusions go they are pretty much on par with each other. 

• Jea

As a religion, it is far more honest, and peaceful than christianity.  I haven't seen them try genocide even once.  Christians are steady at that one...even still, where they can get away with it.  

Christianity is anti-humanity from the ground up, they are not a peaceful lot.

Evil is beautiful; if it were ugly no one would want it.