Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 3 months ago

How to heal a bump on head fast?

I was a passenger in a car crash and hit my forehead. I was examined in hospital and have no injuries other than that and a minor concussion. But even the doctor said that it is a really bad bump. It's on my forehead right in the middle but closer to my eyes and it is really huge and hurts a lot. I can barely move my eyebrows. Any tips on how to heal it fast?

Favorite Answer

All you can do is ice it. I don't know how big it is but if even the doctor thought that it's bad then I assume it's actually pretty large. 

You put cold on an injury to prevent swelling but only immediately after the injury. You put heat on it for increased circulation later to reduce the healing time.

Uhm lol must look real good

Try to put a spoon in the freezer and then press it over the bump. If it's close to your eyes you will end up with at least one black eye.