I had a dream that my car was stuck on The train tracks while the train was coming. I was blocked in. I jumped out of the car &ran to safety?

I ended up running under the barricades and onto the side walk with my purse, keys and my phone. I knew the train was about to come and my car would be totaled. I was glad that I wasn’t in the car anymore. 

Favorite Answer

You avoided danger and death in this dream.  You were wise enough to take your keys and phone and purse.  Now look at the dream from another point of view.  In your real Life, where have you had to face death, or hurry to get to safety?  Your subconscious mind is trying to get you to focus on something of great magnitude in your own personal Life.  Can you take a few minutes, and see if your mind gives you an answer?

• Rich

Your car represents your calling of God on your life. It is your purpose.

The car being stuck means that the things of this world have so distracted you that your calling is not progressing. Nothing is happening. You are literally stuck.

The train that is coming represents God's judgements on the world. There are many wagons in a train. Each wagon represents one judgment. Earthquakes, fires, tsunamis, nucelar bombs, you name it. That is the train that is coming. You can read Isaiah 13 and know Babylon = America. That will give you an idea.

You running out of your car means that your calling will be done with. It is the moment when Gd brings judgment and it will be the end of that. This is very saddening and scary by the way.

That means you will need to go through the tribulation and the persecution by the antichrist.

Taking shelter under the barricades means you will still receive help. The Lord will still be with you and help you hide (if the barricades were made out of rocks).

Please repent of your sins and ask the Lord to show you how to jump start your calling (the car). Time is running out.

It could be related to your path or drive in life that is stuck. The train is symbolic to the next stage of something in your life. This might be related to and old drive as you are glad it wasnt yours anymore. 

dream indicates escape from expected danger

The car and the train are two ways to travel on the road of the life in the dreams.

You have feared a great transformation in your life. You decided not to accept it, because it would have been a destruction of your today's life.

You're happy with your choice.

Dreaming of driving a car is symbolic of your drive in life.  Dreaming of your car being runover by a train suggests you subconsciously are aware your present path will lead you towards destruction and your desperate need to get off that path (in your waking life).

• Mark

From my own xp Dreams hav no

bearing on anything @ all in this reality

it's jus a combo of chem's mixing

ťôgėťhėr !

...............................................................................

It could mean you might have to give up something valuable or important to you to save your life.  

• DADA1 month agoReport

I agree