don
Lv 5
don asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Democrats: I am asking again,do you have an answer,an actual ANSWER to my question ?

FOCUS on the question ok ? no rants and nonsense this time.

YOU HAVE OPENLY ACCUSED DONALD TRUMP OF BRIBERY TREASON COLLUSION AND DOZENS OF OTHER CRIMES BUT THERE ARE NO CRIMES LISTED IN THE ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT SO THE QUESTION IS IF YOU THINK HE IS GUILTY YOU DID NOT CHARGE HIM BECAUSE ?

Update:

Pascal.I'm not letting you off that easy.If you are going to say he is guilty CHARGE HIM. "simple as that"

Update 2:

david:WHY CALL WITNESSES NOW ? YOU TRAITORS HAD A CHANCE TO CALL EVERYONE YOU WANTED BUT YOU DIDN'T DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR INEPT BEHAVIOR ON US !!!

Update 3:

PoBoy:1)they are not crimes. 2) why is he NOT charged with collusion, treason,bribery etc >? 3) he is NOT charged with obstruction of justice.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

...because apples and oranges. Impeachment for the olde English "high crimes and misdemeanors" is not the modern usage "felonies and misdemeanors." Work on your knowledge of legal history and legal words, dude.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Trying to be reasonable with Democrats is an exercise in futility.

• 1 month ago

Because impeachment is not about charging someone with a crime. Simple as that.

• don
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

If you are going to say he is guilty CHARGE HIM. "simple as that"

• david
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I did not charge him because I am not a member of Congress.  ===  It is not because he is not guilty.  Trump is guilty.  The lying Republicans in the Senate will cover for him anyway.  Any charges will go nowhere because Mitch McConnell is a criminal and will not allow witnesses to show how crooked Trump really is.

• don
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

WHY CALL WITNESSES NOW ? YOU TRAITORS HAD A CHANCE TO CALL EVERYONE YOU WANTED BUT YOU DIDN'T DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR INEPT BEHAVIOR ON US !!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • PoBoy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump is specifically charged with Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Justice. They are clearly spelled out.

• don
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

1)they are not crimes. 2) why is he NOT charged with collusion, treason,bribery etc >? 3) he is NOT charged with obstruction of justice.

• 1 month ago

He is guilty of hurting their feelings, and exposing corrupt politicians.

• Dixie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Great question. Goodluck getting an honest answer here from them.

• ...Show all comments
    • don
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

you LIED in your answer davie boy.Then you say other people are liars ?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. He is guilty. He didn’t exactly hide it. It’s all documented on Twitter. In elections, it doesn’t matter what you say, it’s what people know.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No they don't.All they have is lies and fantasy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.