Should a woman have been spared jail for breaking a 14 year old lad's leg on purpose?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/16/bmw-driver-rammed-c...

sounds like a ridiculously lenient punishment for this previously convicted criminal.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It's difficult to see why she's been spared prison, other than the overcrowding of jails. The charge could easily have been attempted murder.

• 1 month ago

unless the police get him off lightly ,we can't show any lenience towards such lawbreaker ,if such women can get away with it,he will commit the serious crime next time ,

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I think she should have gone to jail but not for that long. It certainly is a bit lenient but she still gets quite a bad criminal record.

• 1 month ago

Sounds like the little mong deserved it. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No doubt the boys were savages of ethnic extraction an picked on another savage to their peril. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can tell it was a white kid who was the victim because if the kid was black etc. there would have been all hell to pay.

• Biff
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"The other needed emergency surgery for his broken leg and had to spent six weeks wearing a plaster, Chester Crown Court was told." 

I really cannot understand why she wasn't charged with the more serious crime of causing grievous bodily harm WITH INTENT and why she escaped jail. If she had been charged with GBH with intent, somebody could have asked the Attorney General to review the unduly lenient sentence.

I wonder if she would have been treated so leniently if she had been a working class woman from Liverpool rather than a "Cheshire wife".

I hope the boys' parents sue her for substantial damages for the physical and psychological harm they have done to their children.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, I don't care who it is, deliberately ramming a person with a car is attempted murder. A car is a lethal weapon, one for which drivers must first obtain a licence to use and that person used the car as a weapon, gaol and for a very long time!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It does seem lenient but without know the full story its hard to judge. No normal person would act that way so you have to wonder if there is a mental health issue with this women . If there is sending her to prison could do more harm than good so it would be better to get her mental help care. But if the problem is not that andvl she is just a anger selfish person then yes she should have been sent to prison. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Mr Sceptic
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

It says they are at greater risk than others, but gives no numbers. So not ‘prone to mental health’ issues. And irrelevant to this question.

• 1 month ago

Yes it's called ethnic privelledge.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.