Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Ppl dont apreciate or like very emotional and gullible people?

I dont wanna get looked at like im stupid alot cause im very led by emotions and my emotions take me over and im sensitive. I am peaceful and dont wanna hurt nobody or argue and im submissive and wanna please and sacrifice for others to be happy around me. I dont wanna get took advantage of a lot and have people see a emotional girl and think shes stupid. I dont want nobody to look at me as a dumb girl whos meant to be took advantage of cause shes easily emotional and easily controlled by ppl with less emotion.

I feel like ppl should respect us overly emotional men and women and should cherish us. And treat me like a baby who gets protection and you appreciate the babys presence in ur life which makes u happier. 

Nobody should see me as weak and step on me.

• LAN

Is there an actual question hiding in all that self pity?

You can't control what other people do or say but you can control your reactions.  If you feel like your emotions "take me over," then walk away from the situation.  You should see a therapist to help you learn acceptable ways to express your feelings.

Being emotionally vulnerable is a disability, and dysfunctional. It's fine to be sensitive, and very open, but if you don't have firm boundaries and lack the courage to defend yourself, you're going to have a lot of trouble in your life. You should take it as a given that 10% of people are complete *ssholes, and these people enjoy torturing people like you. Wanting to be seen as a baby needing protection is very dangerous.