Do you think anything is broken or is it just swollen?

I was running and my leg gave out and fell right onto it. This is after 9 days. I can’t walk fully on it and it has a lot of pain around the bottom and is swollen. 

If it were just swelling, it would have been healed by now! Most swelling last for 3-5 days, the worst is day #2 after an injury, before you notice great improvements on it. 

The fact this is well over a week now and you still cannot walk on it, leads me to believe its more serious than just swelling! It really could be anything from a sprained knee, to a torn ACL/MCL etc, its really hard to diagnose without medical tools.

I would strongly recommend you go to the hospital (not your doctor) tommorow and have them do x-rays on your knee where the injury is! 

• Marc

9 days? Its time to get some medical attention on this.

• Satan

Have you been to the doctors? if not, why?

you could have damage to a tendon or something, if it doesnt get better soon or gets worse, see a doctor

• Satan
      1 month agoReport

"This is after 9 days" - they should have been at the doctors before 2