What should I buy my new boyfriend for Valentines Day?

While I was taking a client shopping, I realised I’d almost forgotten about Valentines Day and I have a new boyfriend.  We’ve been together for 2 months now.  I bought him a card that says nothing about love, but expresses affection.  I want to keep it light.  My boyfriend and I are Australian, so it’s currently summer here.  I’m white and my boyfriend is a non materialistic black man who doesn’t have time to read, doesn’t like food much and is very picky about what he likes and wants.  Is it too soon to give him anything more than a card?  Should I get him a dvd?  He also doesn’t drink alcohol.  He likes to wear good shirts, but I don’t want to scare him off.  

Just buy him a box of dark chocolate candy and put it between your thighs and tell him he can't use his hands to get the candy out, only his tongue.

• Sally

Buy him a vibrating penis ring. 

Source(s): Melania Trump