Why does my new tattoo look scarred?

Phone won’t let me upload photo so I’m gonna try to explain it the best I can. It’s in the peeling stage right now and on the spots where it has already peeled off, it looks like scar tissue underneath. It looks a little cloudy and has a milky tone to it. Is that scar tissue? Will it go away once it’s fully healed?

• Laura

Tattoos look weird when they are healing.  Give your body more time to heal before passing judgement on your tattoo. 

The cloudy aspect is not a scar either, it sounds like skin that is still healing and has been forcibly peeled.  Don't 'help' your tattoo peel, you are just hurting the skin and possibly causing damage to the tattoo.  The tattoo can also go cloudy if you have an allergic reaction to the ink.  Either way t doesn't sound like scar tissue but the only way to find out is to let your tattoo fully heal.

Leave it alone and let it heal, scar tissue doesn't form that quickly.