richard asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Is there any treatment for weed overdose?

Trying 26% cbd will if help me come down from weed overdose that’s been going for 6 months now I shouldn’t be still high from overdose of weed. I’ve been to hospital and there can’t do nothing for me. I’ve got drinking a lot of water and everything is flush out system but why I’m still feeling the effects from weed overdose !!!!!!!

Any advice would help me get though this weed overdose. And comment on this and say you can’t overdose weed yes you do your  research  And study’s show it 

• Marc
    Favorite Answer

It can happen, although rare, that on overdose can cause persistent mental psychosis. There is nothing you can do. You will most likely suffer fro the rest of your life. It changes the striations in the brain to similar of the schizophrenic brain. Its a physical change to the brain so it cant be undone. So sorry.

Go to a doctor.