Anonymous

How common is it for black men to have white girlfriends in Australia?

I’m meaning the black men with permanent residency or citizenship.  

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Highly unlikely...... despite what the media says, vast majority of white women prefer their own race.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

lol,

Let me guess, you're a black guy willing to move to different country so you can get a white girl.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's actually less common than here in 

the state's if you break thing's down by %

& fraction based on their overall #'s too!

• 1 month ago

Very rare. Interracial relationships are very uncommon regardless of Country. My Best Friend of 20 years is Multiracial (Aboriginal,Maori,Irish) his Girlfriend is White. Even in the U.S. Hispanic Men-White Women relationships are much more common than Black Men-White Women relationships. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Define "black men". Do you mean Aboriginal Australians, and Australians with ancestry in  Timor Leste, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, the Solomon Islands, Vanuata, Sri Lanka etc? Most of them have darker skin than any people you might call "black" in the USA. 

And guess what, almost  no-one cares. Apparent skin colour is irrelevant except for a few bigots.

• ...Show all comments
    • .1 month agoReport

tentofied is a totally worthless troll.  He thinks the only difference between any two human being is "apparent skin color". The thing is he won't care about what you tell him in the comments. He will repeat the same garbage everyday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.