How do I make my tablet turn on?

My tablet was working just fine a few hours ago but now it won't turn on even when on hold the power button for 30-60 seconds or the power button and the volume buttons. I also took off the back of the tablet unplugged and replugged the battery and tried turning it on again but it still wouldn't turn on. Would it be best if I tried letting it charge over night or not charge it?

• David

I've seen some tablets act like that if the battery goes all the way to zero. The problem is, if the battery gets that low...

Then it can take FOREVER to start charging again, if it even DOES accept a new charge again.

If it was me, I would hook it up to a charger for at least a couple of hours. And then while it is still charging, try to turn it back on.

With no clues what brand and model, its age and condition, what happened just before this, no way to guess.  Contact the maker for the customer support that you already paid for.

Source(s): My tablets work okay when I charge them.
  • David

Certainly try your suggestion. 

The best thing would be to see if a different charger and cable works. If no better take it to a tech.

• Olive

Try this and see if helps. Power off tablet then unplug battery and hold in power button for bout 10 seconds to drain any excess power juice in tablet then release and connect charger and try powering tablet back on. Doin this can refresh it. If dont work you may have to try charging it overnight and if dosent do nothing then the battery is probably gone out