Need a new phone?

I don't want advertisements, I want honesty. I need a new phone and I'm a college student, therefore my finances are fairly low. I currently have an Samsung phone with little-to-no space on it whatsoever and it's starting to run especially slowly. Right now, I have a plan with Total Wireless (run by Verizon) and it's greta, $35 a month and my phone connects to data everywhere- so Total Wireless is an option as well as Verizon phones that I can just purchase right off the bat (no credit card yet). Anyway, my question is: does anyone have advice for a good, reliable phone with enough space (more than 16GB), that I can relatively afford? (preferably under $300)

Galaxy A20.

32 GB of storage, expandable with micro SD card

Sells for around $250.

The A50 doubles the internal storage and adds faster processing, more RAM and a few bells and whistles for $100 more.

• ron h

Look at Best Buy or Walmart for a Moto 7 unlocked(There's several models of G7)  Or a Moto ONE    Look for one that will do GSM and CDMA so that you can do any cell co. The current walmart promo for ATT prepaid is killer 25 GB for $40 if you let them charge a CC or debit card.   (there's no credit check on a prepaid plan)   

• Olive

Try Straight Talk phones and plans from Wal-Mart. A good phone would be LG Stylo 3 or LG Stylo 4 phone. Both which have plenty of memory a good size screen of 6'2 inches, good battery, fast performance, gorilla glass, good features. Can get it for $150 bucks and they have unlimited prepaid plans to go with it

• ?

Talk to your current service provider. Most of them have deals where if you sign on for a contract, you get an older model phone free or veey cheap, or a substantial discount off a new one