What Is The Most Yuck Food?

• Ann

There are quite a few on my list: Liver, Eels, Raw Fish, Kidneys, Tripe, Tongue, heart, 'sweet breads' , pigs feet,  any game: venison, rabbit, bear, moose, squirrel,     

I can handle any vegetable except beets, and any fruit except bananas

• Do you like kangaroo? It is game, but tastes like beef. Doesn’t taste gamey. I suggest you are not in Australia (like me) or New Zealand, so it is hard to find. Over here and in N.Z it is in the supermarket, like Coles, Aldi, I.G.A and Woolies. Over there it is mainly at certain butchers.

• denise

Waxy, soapy avocado, Yuck!

Liver, peas, grapefruit, turnip, peanut butter, seafood and egg yolks.

Sprouts or liver, I do not understand why / how people eat these, make me physically throw up

• J.S.

Snails .....................................

Tuna, pigs feet, cow tongue, cauliflower, sardines, fish in cans, caviar, celery, green onions, mushrooms, spam

• You mean Spam canned meat, not the rubbish emails people send!? L.O.L

casu marzu. I'm a big fan of all sorts of organs and nasty cheeses and might even try some bugs if they look right. But eating maggots who are eating rotting cheese is too much for me.

There's Surstromming, that's fermented fish.  There's Casu Marzu, that's sheep milk cheese infested with maggots.  Finally there's Balut, that's boiled eggs with a developing embryo in it.

brusell sprouts, warheads, Grapefruit, and I cannot Touch Peach wihout puking. I can only eat nectarines.

Okra and garbanzo beans 🤢🤮