Shane asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 1 month ago

Trucking Safety Regulations?

I am taking on a position at a commercial trucking company that delivers food and supplies. My position requires me to know all about the government safety regulations. I can find them on the government websites, but they are all over the place (on different links). I need a simpler way to learn them that is straight to the point. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any websites, videos, nor PowerPoints online that are like that. Any help would be appreciated!

Your employer will tell you where to get the information you require or will provide it for you.

DMV in your city Professional Drivers Training Manual,  meaning you have to upgrade your car driver's license to drive truck.  It is like learning how to drive all over again because the tests are different.  That is, if you are just a TRUCK DRIVER.

If it is a matter of knowing the regulations regarding the handling of FOOD & SUPPLIES ...then you got to go the long route.

.  You question is vague because you do not know what your job will be.  Find out first and perhaps they have the info there.

• Shane1 month agoReport

I'll be wearing multiple hats as far as my job goes, but one of the main things is to make sure that our drivers won't be exceeding their driving times. Besides that, I need to know anything and everything else that DOT could come in and fine our company for.

• bo

then the trucking company should have this info or a way to find it

• Ron

safety regulations for what

• Shane1 month agoReport

DOT