Anonymous

Am I wrong for being upset that my bf lets his cousin use his phone to call, text, and lets him use his social media to talk to other girls?

My boyfriend has been letting his cousin use his accounts and phone to talk to various other girls and at one point his cousin even used a photo of him and sent it to another girl and pretended to be him until I caught him doing it and he still let him use the accounts. Also one of the girls had been calling his phone cause she thought that the phone number belonged to his cousin. I think it is weird and inapropriate but he finds it to be fine, and we get into multiple arguments over this. Am I wrong?

• Foofa

You can be upset about whatever you wish. Clearly this cousin doesn't have a phone of his own and your bf is kind enough to let him borrow one. But the cousin crossed the line in representing himself as your bf on social media. At any rate, if this is just what these two do it's not like anything you say is going to change that. Your options are probably to ether just deal with it or to find someone who doesn't share his phone.

No because you don't really know who is talking to those girls. Surely you know some boys you could start talking to. You gotta fight fire with fire.

You should only concern yourself with how your boyfriend feels about you, and how you feel about him.