Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 month ago

Am i the only person who gets kinda confused and feels anxious if they cant tell how a guy feels about them?

Like if hes a friend but people online say he says/acts like he likes me... Then im like "wow so maybe he actually likes me even though he just kinda acts like we are friends and he hasn't said he likes me, maybe he will one day."

Thanks random.. So why would a guy not go through with it? Wouldn't he feel weird hanging out as friends with a girl he kinda likes but doesn't like enough to date?

Okay but neither of us is interested in having sex unless we are married

Favorite Answer

i dont think so

• Foofa

The Singles & Dating category of this very site wouldn't exist if you were the only one.

Well he can like you and decide not to be with you, so yes he does like you but no it can never be, but the vibe will be as if he does because he does but he wont go through with it because hes going after a higher brained idea 

Source(s): To get lots of women that have beauty, for sexual pleasure