Anonymous

How come people think that the FBI can arrest someone for googling illegal compounds even when they have autism?

So I've been getting mad at the world and society lately that I've started looking up stuff. I started searching around and learning about explosives and how they work. I got these ideas from watching burn notice, there is this lady on the show named fiona and she has all sorts of explosives like C4 and dynamites and etc. I thought it was cool so I started googling on how those things work and what kind of stuff that makes them. In the show she makes her own explosives using flower and other materials. I thought it would be cool to make some stuff like that for fun. People told me that the FBI and the police are gonna hunt me down cause I googled it. They claimed that google works with the FBI by sending them any suspicious activity. I highly doubt they do that cause how can they even do that when there are tons of people who google search everyday. Google is used by the whole wide world so there is no possible way to track each individual who searches what and what. How come people think that I can get arrested for searching for explosives and how they are made ?? How come people think that google and the FBI are working together ??

• Poppy

Lemme get this strait, you think your autism is an excuse for you doing what you know to be illegal activity. News flash you are wrong.

i heard of people getting arrested just for looking into certain stuff online