I’m going to pretend to snowboard this weekend, I found I can buy things used cheaper than renting, advice on buying used? Pic of shoes ?

I just picked these snowboard boots up for $20, now I just need a board and bindings. 

Based on height it says I need a small board but weight is saying I need a bigger board. Is it easier to learn the longer or shorter the board is? Please, if you’re here to criticize, I take it really well so go ahead, I need it 🤣😂

I’m going to pretend I know how to snowboard, advice on how to buy used gear? 

maybe you should snowboard for real and not pretend

• Christina4 months agoReport

You answered twice, on two different accounts. I already clarified I am not pretending. I am pretending I know how to snowboard. Meaning I’ve never done it before

• ?

If youre just going to pretend, the suze of the board doesnt really matter. A shorter one will be easier to carry around

• Christina4 months agoReport

It’s a joke, like pretend that I know how. I’ve never snowboarded but want to try.

maybe you should snowboard instead of just pretending

• Christina4 months agoReport

I should have said, pretend to know I can snowboard 😂