Can I get my car tag with a bill of sale in Mississippi ?

2 Answers

  • g
    Lv 7
    1 month ago


    You need both the bill of sale and signed over clear title to be able to transfer vehicle title into your name in all US States.

    If you only have a bill of sale your one and only hope is to apply for a bonded title.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    No.  At a minimum, you need the car title signed over to you by the seller.  If you do not have the title, you got conned.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.