Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

How do I patch and fix stabs marks on my wall?

I was playing gta online last night and I got really mad cuz I kept getting killed so I broke the the game and starting stabbing my wall uncontrollably with a knife. I just couldn’t take it anymore. How do I patch and repaint this wall before my mom finds out and calls the police on me again? I have the money for paint and materials and stuff

• sissy
    Favorite Answer

Buddy you got bigger problems than holes in the wall..your a perfect example of a kid to young or to messed up to be playing these sort of games..it would be better if you put away the games and go outside and get some fresh air and sunshine and friends..you are one of the kinds of people that ruin it for everyone by not being mature enough for such things..as far as the walls go ..put a poster over it untill your old enough to fix it

• sissy
      2 weeks agoReport

Yes I have problems just like everyone else ..the difference is I am able to deal with mine without destroying or hurting or being a jerk

Go to a home-improvement store and get some plaster of paris to patch the holes.  Then take a sample of the paint colour to the store and have them match the paint colour.  Then paint over the dried plaster and the wall should look decent again.

just try painting over it and get some help for your issues

Sand, speckle, repaint... But fresh paint is going to be even more visible than the holes and scratches. And will be for months or years. I've never actually seen a patch job not remain noticeable without the whole wall being repainted.