Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

Is it racist that I want all my Battlefield V soldiers to be white men?

The new U.S faction in Battlefield 5 allows you to pick from 6 characters to use for your 4 soldier classes.

3 male characters, 2 white and 1 black.

3 female characters, 2 white and 1 black.

As there are four classes and only 3 characters of each gender, I have resorted to using a white female for my fourth character. This already breaks immersion as the U.S did not field female soldiers on the frontlines. This is also similar with having black characters in a WW2 game. I have nothing against people of any race, belief or anything, but I want all my American soldiers to be white men to retain authenticity. Am I racist for that?

I don't think it's racist but some might see it that way, they should just add more characters so that you can fill out your 4 how you like. Germany and Britain have 4+ white male characters each as well as female

• Mandy

No one cares about the thoughts of a twelve year old regarding his Battlefield V soldiers.

• Kazuma1 month agoReport

That's kind of judgmental and this is the video game section after all, so some of us fellow video gamers do care actually. The guy asks a valid question

Is it sexist that i only wanna bang women? Of course not