Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

He told me to get off him after 10 seconds...?

We were in the car together and I straddled him in the drivers seat, I rode him for several seconds and I felt a bit numb for some reason and I couldn’t feel him, he said “it slipped out”

So I got off and sucked him off for a minute then tried again. This time, he was harder so I felt him more. Perhaps he wasn’t properly erect so I couldn’t feel him? Anyways.. I rode him for around 10 seconds and he told me to get off again because he was “about to ***”

I sucked him off for 3 minutes until he finally came.

How come it took so long when giving oral yet he claimed he was about to ejaculate after just 10 seconds of sex? 

I felt really weird that day. I felt detached. I didn’t enjoy the experience because I wasn’t living in the moment. 

It was in the dark down a country lane too so I don’t even know how big/small he was, all I remember was that he kept ramming my head into his crotch but it never even reached the back of my throat, he didn’t feel properly erect either. His semen was clear and watery too 

He was an older man, in his 40s. So perhaps he had erectile dysfunction?

I’ve been told by other partners that I’m tight and my ex boyfriend eventhough he was only 3.5 inches I could feel him perfectly and I managed to orgasm... but with this older guy I couldn’t. I just feel really inadequate like it’s my fault... but perhaps it could be him? Please give me advice 

• Iambi
    Favorite Answer

Hun it is not you trust me! You are fine it is the guy in this situation!

He's just scared about c*mming inside you most likely.

thanks for sharing, that steering wheel must hurt

• ron h

I don't even know how you could ride a man who's sitting in a driver's seat. Give him a break. By 41, most of us haven't done it in a car since HS, maybe college.