How to word my thesis?

So I’m doing an essay on racism. Hate crimes, events, laws, etc and go racism plays a role in our society. I want my paragraphs to be about events/statistics, reasons why it happens and solutions to it. But I don’t know how to word my thesis for it. What should Theo overall topic be called and how should I draft the thesis? I can’t get it to flow right? Thanks <3

.

The problem is that people don't know why racism happens. One theory is that it's really tribalism- the fear of people not just like you. Anthropologists say that was very useful in cave man days when any strangers who came along might want to take your cave and your food. Some people's brains have evolved- some haven't. You have to know what your evidence is and what you're going to say before you can write a thesis. Have you done your research? Your thesis states your topic AND the point you're going to make about it. So you have to know what that point is going to be. Are you going to propose a solution? Are you going to claim a particular cause? 

Sadly, I can't answer without asking a question: what is the point of your essay? If it has no purpose it's pretty hard to write a thesis. If it's just to aggregate information, a thesis really wouldn't be necessary beyond stating that it's a compendium.

just got put it in order and don’t do a thesis