Will impartial Justice be achieved in the Senate impeachment trial?

Update:

Senators took an oath to do justice.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think the Republicans will have the spine to do the right thing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

YES................

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Let us assume that the senate is after real Justice so this is what the Senate does behind closed doors they hired some Mexicans illegal Mexicans they have absolutely no stake in the Democratic party or the Republican party and they present the evidence to them and they pay them each $1,000 to give a jury opinion behind closed doors and ask would you impeach Donald Trump based on this evidence or would you not? Friend that's true impartial Justice do you really want it? And are you prepared to accept the results if a jury was use that has absolutely no stake in the matter like one I just described I totally impartial jury that's getting paid to render a truthful judgement what if they say yeah the whole thing is a bunch of crap total political nonsense anybody with half a brain can see it.

Are you prepared to accept that kind of a decision. Or is impartial trial to you that we convicted Donald Trump and throw him out of office? Think about it friend are you really after the truth?

• 1 month ago

As impartial as the House impeachment inquiry.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes it will!

Go to bed!

• a2yar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. Vote better..........

• Traci
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Hell no!!!   There is not one, not even one, on either side of the aisle who is impartial.  Not one!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're funny.... 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course not. GOP senators all know that Trump is guilty.

• Harry Butts
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

I'm pretty sure even the House Democrats don't believe that;  it's just the lie they've gotten their stupid sheep voters to believe.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

None of this should even be going on. I want republicans to get rid of it ASAP.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.