Where can honorable discharged veterans apply for ID card.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

You go to the VA and they give you an ID card for VA services.  It can also be an ID for Veteran discounts...but it is not a military or DOD ID and will not get you in a military base.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

In my state they can do it at DMV

• TomB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How to apply for a Veteran ID Card

A Veteran ID Card (VIC) is a form of photo ID you can use to get discounts offered to Veterans at many restaurants, hotels, stores, and other businesses. Find out if you’re eligible for a Veteran ID Card—and how to apply.

https://www.va.gov/records/get-veteran-id-cards/vi...

• 1 month ago

Any DMV can issue you an ID card. But if you served and got out and were not medically retired and did not retire for time, you do not get any kind of military ID card. You might be able to get a VA medical card if you have some health problems.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It should tell you on the DVA's website. If I knew what country you're in, I'd look the link up for you. 

• 1 month ago

People who are honorably discharged from the US military only get a military ID card if they served enough years (20) to retire from the military.

Otherwise, they get a passport, passport card, driving license, or state ID card to use for identification purposes. 

• 1 month ago

I got my Vic at the Veteran's Hospital.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.