Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 3 months ago

Dream of being chased (with the intent to kill)?

In the dream a little boy was chasing me with a katana, everywhere I went (jumping between cars, hopping from one balcony on a high rise to the other) the boy was always within sight, trying to catch up to me. At one point, he was close enough and swinged his katana(?) (it was more like a long knife, or a short sword, but shaped like a katana) at me but missed by a hair. It was terrifying. Before that, he had a chainsaw but it disappeared midway into the dream. He was clearly trying to kill me. What does this dream mean?

u have failures in life which lead u to see such dreams which make u fearful for further failures in life

You must be feeling threatened in some way by this dream.  A person threatens you  by cutting you as knives also seem to play a huge part in this dream.  So open your mind, and look at your Life as a whole. Do you feel threatened?  Or can you think of a good way to use knives, or katanas?  This is an educational question for me, as I have not ever heard of a katanas....so I am going to Google the word and acquire new knowledge.

This dream is an illustration of something in your waking life that is threatening your life.  The interest part is that it was a little boy which suggests what is threatening to you isn't that big of a problem, but large enough to cause fear because of the destructive power.

• linkus86

Threaten your life is figurative, like being overdramatic that "if I break up with my partner, I will just die".  So, no, it doesn't have to be life threatening, but generally something serious.