Is the universe ever-expanding in DEPTH, like a fractal ever expands deeper in?

Indeed, it kind of does

Yes, the space of the Universe is expanding in all directions I clouding height and depth . fractal expansion can be getting larger And smaller, but there is limit at the quark size scale or it becomes a singularity with 0 volume. I am not going to debate ether singularities really exist or not. I do have my opinion, but I don't understand the math in enough detail to debate or argue it. Triple Integrals still trigger headaches and anxiety.

A fractal has repeated patterns at many different size levels. In fact, the entire shape is represented at an infinite number of size levels.

The universe is not like a fractal. Matter is different at the molecular level, atomic level, and subatomic level. Then there is no more size levels until maybe the plank scale.

We don't know how the universe is organized at the very large scale. We can only see a small part of it. It might be infinitely big, with many size levels of structures.

• Nyx

The universe is expanding in at least 4 fundamental dimensions. Three that are spatial, and one that's temporeal.

Of those 4 fundamental dimensions, which one are your asking about?