Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 1 month ago

Do you need to be a government approved representative for MV-45B?

I am trying to help my aunt get a drivers license. She is a immigrant, she currently lives with me. On the bottom of the MV-45B form it says Facility Mailing Address. Do I need to work for the government for that or I can put my home address?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.