I don’t know what’s wrong with me, is it Tourettes?help.?

Is it possible that i may have Tourette’s syndrome? I turned 18 years old 2 months ago but i’ve had those “ tics “ for the past year or so.. i only have a few like humming or shoulder shrugs/head nods every hour or something like that, but its not that noticeable. I try to suppress in public because I get embarrassed. The first time it happened was about 2/3 years ago and i was just about to fall asleep and got a kicking tic? it jump scared me but ignored it, when months/years pass by i notice it gets worse, first it was every few months then every few weeks and now i get them daily. I told my mother about it and she said it was normal or just chills, i havent told anyone else because idk i guess i’m too scared.. can someone please explain to me what’s happening? :(  

no one from my family/family history experienced anything like that from my knowledge, so is it possible to be diagnosed by tourettes as a teenager and from nowhere?i have made a list on every “tic” i had today and the timings if it helps!

• Bill

go see your doctor for a proper diagnosis. self doubts and fears only makes it worse