In hockey which forward drops back to fill in for a defenseman that has jumped into the rush? Centerman or winger?

3 Answers

  • Typically it will be the winger, but could be the centre depending on where each is in position on the ice.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Jay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    it is always the right wing even when they are all the way on the opposite end, and even if the other forwards are in a position to drop to the d spot. unless you are dustin brown.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    Most likely depends on who's closest to the position to cover, it's not always specific to a certain player.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.