Amazon Prime?

I ordered a package earlier today on Amazon prime and it claims that it will arrive by tomorrow though it hasn't shipped yet. I've never used prime before and I'm just kind of skeptical? Can someone reassure me that it'll arrive on time?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

When I had ordered a phone they had delivered it on the same day. In the morning I had taken membership of Amazon prime and by 2:30 pm they delivered the phone.

Not only one time, but they also deliver orders on time. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah, it will arrive on time. Feel better?

• 1 month ago

No. It might and it might not. My life is not impacted by an extra day or two. If I absolutely need something the next day, I will pay USPS the $20 or so for Express Mail, or whatever FedEx charges for their overnight service. You're not paying anywhere close to that unless you order five or fewer shipments a year through Prime.

• 1 month ago

Amazon is very accurate with their delivery dates.

Be aware that it could arrive at anytime, even late.

Amazon has regional distribution centers and local drivers, so its entirely possible it will "ship" tomorrow morning and arrive tomorrow afternoon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Scott
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If Amazon says it will be delivered tomorrow, then it should be delivered tomorrow. They are pretty good about that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Amazon SU(Ks, they never deliver on time. They charge money for membership to prime, that does not affect delivery time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.