Is it possible for a man to be tall, have abs, and make 6 figures, yet still can't get a girlfriend?

Lets say a man is very athletic with a ripped body, he's at least 6'1 and he makes 100k a year.

Is it possible that he will still have trouble getting laid or getting a girlfriend?

Likely he'll attract women for those attributes and those women will be shallow, pretty, but dumb, but he'll love this because he'll enjoy being lauded for his success. His barometer of a good woman may be too high or he hasn't found the right woman. He may not know what he's looking for.

• Foofa

If he has a reasonably decent personality he'd probably do okay.

Yes. He could have a dumpster fire for a personality, or arguably worse--no personality at all. At least those psycho "I CaN FiX HiM" whackjobs might take an interest in a dumpster fire.

If your entire identity and self worth has been described in your post here, that'll be your problem.

Yes.  He could look and smell like me.

Yes if he's very shy, quiet and behaves like gay people 

He shouldn't have trouble getting sex or a girlfriend unless he:

Has a really obnoxious or repellent personality

Has a disgusting disease of some kind

Is ugly or deformed

Absolutely.  I have been ripped and I have been fat.  Girls were actually more into me when I was fat.  I think when you are athletic, some women assume you are a vapid meat head.  The dad bod thing has worked out for me in my older age.

If his face is ugly, yes

• KHAAAAN!
      1 month agoReport

God bless dad bods.

no its not possible

Eh, he can get laid easily.  A girlfriend though absolutely.  Abs and all that crap and being tall means nothing in the long run.  If this guy is socially awkward, or has personality issues or is just a pain out jerk then yes he could have serious issues keeping a girlfriend.  Getting dates and getting laid is easy, for anyone nevermind someone who makes good money and has abs.  But keeping someone around is the true challenge.  Because you cant hide who you really are.  Abs don't cover up an awful personality or someone who is a psycho, neither does money.

• Andrew Smith
      1 month agoReport

That was pretty much what I tried to say.