Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

My tooth sometimes hurts and when i floss it smell pretty bad?

The tooth doesn't hurt all the time but it seems sensitive to cold or hot drinks and it hurts sometimes. Also, when i floss it smell pretty bad?

No one makes diagnoses through internet but from what you mention it could be you have an infection there. You need to see a dentist because dental infections can go wrong quite badly.

Source(s): I'm a Dietitian

Apagard toothpaste avoid ice coffee permanately use oil of oregano too. Coffee will expose dentin like a chainsaw thru butter.

Source(s): Life
  • k w

use Yelp dot com to help you find a holistic dentist, they are like detectives, I wish someone would have mentioned them to me years ago....I go to one now, and I told the receptionist, they're all like a Seal Team there, everyone knows their job and are good at it.....I'll never go back to dial-up.......go for a consultation.....

• Andrew

That means your not flossing enough and not using mouthwash if your breath smells.  But you definitely need a cleaning from your dentist. Make an appointment .I know it's imbarising